Adult Program Options
Provider: Valor Mixed Martial Arts , New York, United States 10023
There are no limits to what you can achieve at Valor MMA. Whether you are a seasoned professional athlete looking for that extra edge or whether you are a beginner with no idea where to start, Valor will take care of you. We offer programs for everyone regardless of their fitness level, size, or physical limitations. You don’t have to be a professional fighter to train with us at Valor MMA. You don’t even need any previous experience. Students that train at Valor come from all walks of life.
Things To Know
Know Before You Go
Valor MMA offers multiple programs for both teens and adults of all ages and experiences.
Experience the difference in a Valor MMA adult program with a two-class trial offer for $39.95.
We offer drop-in, contract membership, and non-contract memberships.
- How to Dress: Please dress comfortably for each class.
- Wrist Wraps & Boxing gloves are mandatory for all kickboxing classes.
- Valor Martial Arts (VMA): The Valor Martial Arts program is a belt rank system that teaches students the fundamentals of various martial arts disciplines. Our martial arts program is a challenging yet exhilarating program that combines the techniques of Krav Maga, Tae Kwon Do, Thai Boxing, Kickboxing and grappling. Students attending the martial arts program attain a Valor Black Belt in the hybrid mixed martial arts style of Kaju Bujutsu Kwai.
- Kickboxing/Muay Thai Classes: Valor teaches a combined Kickboxing/Muay Thai class is one of the most powerful and effective martial arts in the world. Muay Thai utilizes a beautiful symphony of kicks, punches, knees, and elbows with fluidity and grace. The trainers will push you to make you stronger both physically and mentally. Students who take kickboxing classes usually participate in the Muay Thai class as well.
- MMA: The MMA program teaches students the fundamentals of various martial arts disciplines. MMA has become the fastest-growing sport in the world. It combines the use of striking, grappling, wrestling, and submission techniques that make this such a diverse and dynamic combat sport and martial art experience. There are no belts earned in MMA.
-Brazilian Jiujitsu- Taught by world champion Dan Covel at Valor Mixed Martial Arts.
See contract terms for cancelation and refund policy or call Valor MMA directly.
Safety and Cleaning Procedures
Valor MMA follows the recommended vaccination protocols by the CDC and NYC Health Department. We also follow the law when mandated by the government to check for extra sanitation. Valor cleans periodically to ensure the safety and comfort of everyone.
Other Activities Offered By This Provider